Please Read each time prior to signing up
Release and Hold Harmless Agreement / Authorization for Treatment of Minor
For and in consideration of the participation in Waves4All Surf camp, and with complete understanding that said participant shall engage in various physical activity on the beaches and waters on the Pacific ocean, I, we the undersigned (Father, Mother and or guardian) of the participant, a minor, or self if an adult over eighteen years, do release and hold harmless, Waves4All.org, the county of San Diego, City of Oceanside, Oceanside Harbor, Oceanside Lifeguards, The State Of California, The State Parks and Recreation Dept, its sponsors, successors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents and vendors from any and all action, causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, loss of service, expenses and compensation, on account of or in any way growing out of any and all known and unknown personal injuries and property damage which we may not or hereafter have as parents and or guardians of said minor, and also all claims or rights of action for damages which the said minor has or may hereafter have, either before or after he has reached his majority, resulting or to result from or in connection with or participation in and / or arising out of travel to or returning from said program. We the undersigned hereby acknowledge to be lawful parents and or guardian of the above mentioned minor and we therefore acknowledge our qualifications to sign the agreement on behalf of the said minor. Furthermore, in accordance with Chapter 1524, Section 25.8 of the civil Code of California, I give authorization to any physician or surgeon, licensed under the provisions of the medical practice act, for said participant to receive medical care and / or emergency treatment when necessary. Any expenditure for care and treatment is my responsibility.
Voluntary release, waiver, assumption of risk
An agreement in consideration of my participation and or my child (“Participant”) in surfing/ sailing (the “event”) presented by Waves4All.org. All activities associated there with the undersigned parent or guardian, heirs, next of kin, spouses; do hereby agree to, understand and acknowledge:
1. Release, discharge and covenant not to sue Waves4All.org, their affiliated companies, their officers, directors, agents, contractors, the county of San Diego, City of Oceanside, Oceanside Harbor, Oceanside Lifeguards, The State Of California, The State Parks and Recreation Dept, the City of San Diego, Mission Bay Recreational Area, San Diego Lifeguards, Harbor Patrol, Law Enforcement, from any and all claims, loss, liability, damages, or expenses related to the “event.”
2. Understand that surfing, sailing and the outdoors can be dangerous. Such hazards as hidden rocks, rip tides, stingrays, and other dangers that come with the sports DO exist.
3. Voluntarily elect to accept all risks connected with the undersigned participant.
4. This agreement applies to any incident, injury, accident, or Death, associated with the “event”.
5. I have read this document. I understand it is a release and waiver for all claims or lawsuit or otherwise. I have voluntarily signed my name (the parent or guardian of the participant) showing that I accept all the above provisions for the participant.